Thursday, February 14, 2019

11,541. RATHER NOT, WHATCHA' GOT?

RATHER NOT, WATCHA' GOT?
I've never had a notion,
outside of staying alive,
that would do me any good.
Never wear a seatbelt; cops
have caught me out on that
three or four times. The only
medicine I've ever used is
aspirin and I don't have a
doctor in sight. My belt, every
so often, needs another hole,
so I guess I'm always skinnier
than I think, though I think I'm
fat :  and how do  you figure
something like that. My eyes
get tired searching and my 
ears are too tired to hear.
-
I've been around to a lot of
strange places, well, odd, 
anyway. Not the kind of things
a tourist sends home cards about
but nonetheless worth more
interest than your TV or your
cycling mate in spin-class,
if there is such a thing and
whatever that is. Stuff I just
really don't care about. Rather
not; whatcha' got?


No comments: