Saturday, February 23, 2019

11,563. HEIDI HI HEIDI HO!

HEIDI HI HEIDI HO!
Guessing there's no difference 
between them, I spooled the yarn
around the ball. Everything that
rises must converge? Everything
that merges must also? How in
the world is the world in this 
world? I have no words to speak.
-
Here, here. I like your new dress
very much. It shows glowingly
your figure, though now I must
go figure what to do with it.
Knowest thou what I mean?
-
The frivolous man wears his
jacket to bed; after cocktails
and talk, of course. I've been
asked to change what I am
doing, but, only being asked,
I decided to refuse. My own 
ironweed grows better in 
this stronger dirt.
-
Knowest thou what I mean?
I have no words to speak, BUT 
you did ask me to change and
I refused. Now I must figure
what to do. My own ironwood,
having now risen and converged,
grows better in this stronger dirt.

No comments: