Tuesday, June 25, 2013

4496. AMALGAMATION THEORY

AMALGAMATION THEORY
I have tended to sink in the water, fall face down
through a morass of puddle and slime, and only
now you call me a creep? Listen up, oh people
of the Cyclotron, I do not share your world. I am 
distant and far-off, and I cannot understand your 
words or views. The cat on the floor, she is licking
her feet to then rub on her head  -  a simple means
of washing I should have learned long ago.
-
By ten in the morning, for sure, we'll have that newest
story straight  -  they'll all be spouting whichever chosen
platitude they've selected or been told to say. Meanwhile,
from high above, the spaceship is coming to take them away.
And they do not even know it. They scoff instead and accept
the words of others. Calling it a happy, gay life doesn't 
make it so  -  the responsibility for self is all on you.

No comments: