Monday, June 17, 2013

4479.MINDFUL

MINDFUL
I shall not be riled up, for I shall not care.
There are so many things beyond my control -
that man there, he says I am free, yet I live in
a land where criminals rule. I cannot understand
his words nor stupidity at all. Those who rule are
criminals, and this government is an occupation
army - yet I am free to say this; I ask him to observe.
He bows and does his varied duties - a
ll that saluting
and respect for the dead. Believe me, they've all died
now in vain, and we are ruled by clowns and geeks.
-
Were I to call upon arms and insurrection, I'd be fingered
tomorrow. Nonetheless I call : let us take to the rafters
and bolster the barricades and, yes, let us slay the
false Gods where they stand. This is not America.
I want back my land.

No comments: