Tuesday, May 7, 2013

4373. DEBRA BUILT THE HAREM

DEBRA BUILT 
THE HAREM
She served men their fodder for flesh  -  ate
lustily of the shaft and the pecker. Now, all she
wants is to rest. The sodden sky downward
drenches her heart  -  it is broken a million
times. All these menfolk, all these girls; nothing
of reason nor rhyme. 'Let us just sit back and muse
o'er what is done here', she mentions to no one
at all. 'If I live to be a hundred, I'll want no more.'
-
Once Paradise in Eden had unlocked its fiery doors,
'Sin' came forth to greet them. A perfect likeness
of 'Him' in his God-Glory. And some, it says in
Hebrews 1:3, knowing the 'brightness of His glory
and the express image of His person,' are 'predestinate
to be conformed to the image of His son.' (That's
Romans 8:29). She is found mumbling to herself, 'so
that's I guess why I do it, that's why I do this at all?'

No comments: