Monday, June 18, 2012

3720. ABRACADABRA BROTHERLESS SIS

ABRACADBRA
BROTHERLESS SIS
'Wearing the bio-tribe, we eat nothing that
contains meat or animal. We drink only
fresh water from Montgomery Spring.'
Penciled in a chiseled stone, these
words did little to secure my hunger.
'You know,' said I, 'you know at all
I seek for nothing to eat. I am never
hungry, and drinking only adds to my
woes. I am not of this Earth, and those
problems you have do not enter me.
Anyone who would harm another
life, of any sort, in my book is the
Devil's company anyway. The truly
divine body can subsist on but
sunlight and air, yes, I said,
but sunlight and air.' 
-
'That cuts, out of the equation,
all need for money and power,
all forms of violence and hatred.
Or don't you see that, stupid,
vile Man? Do you
not see at all?'

----

No comments: