Monday, June 11, 2012

3705. McCLUNG GOT HUNG

McCLUNG GOT HUNG
(Staccatto Anew)
It should all be : fragmented by
justification : 'you are suspended
again on that tree and your rope-swing
is free and swinging.This is a wayward
Tuesday afternoon and, oh, will
your wife be waiting?'
-
I stayed around Valparaiso until I could
take no more : coffee like tar and peace
like war. I am convinced that nothing exists,
have I not told you before? Listen to this:
'the amazing thing about today's information
retrieval is, in itself, that it does not exist,
in actuality it picks from the ephemeral and
portrays it as real. It lets you 'track forward
through time'. Thank God, then, for abstracts.
Without access to them, I wouldn't know a thing.
-
It should all be. Nothing is. Why, please, am I
ever here? (And, just now, McClung got hung,
and I am at home here, with his wife. I feel 
that men have betrayed me, so many
dishonorable men).

No comments: