Tuesday, December 13, 2022

15,856. SAME JOURNEY, DIFFERENT TOURS

SAME JOURNEY, DIFFERENT TOURS
What is it we put on each day?
A pants or a shoe? A sock or
two? With socks (and shoes)
I'd figure it's always two; for
how else do we do then what
it is we do? 
-
I look at faces. I trace genetics
by them : 'A River Out Of Eden',
a book by Richard Dawkins, tells
us we all originate by deepest
origins, from ten or twelve family
types - still traceable by looks
and genes.
-
When I see those faces, I realize
that is true, though I've said it a
hundred times before, it makes
me love everyone too. Human
genetics, a crapshoot always, 
brings us here to what we are.
-
Do not turn your back on your
fellows, for their origins are not
so far and away from yours.
Same journey, different tours.

No comments: