Sunday, August 7, 2022

14,492. HOW TO MAKE THE MEEK SMILE

HOW TO MAKE THE 
MEEK SMILE
Well, you really can't; or maybe
you can just try. Like Anne Heche
driving fiercely into two different
houses, setting the drunk blazes
afire, you've really got to push the
envelope so to crack the smile.
-
I laugh at others as much as I do
laugh at myself : there's no longer 
anything worth disguising. I'm a 
goof and always have been. It's 
a long tall Sally and cool drink 
of water. Defining my template
has never been easy.
-
Movie cliches, pop-talk and bubbles;
the world's a sonar blitzkrieg right
now, papering over the same and
the different, all together as one.
So, how to meek the meek smile?
Tell them a really bad joke? Bring
them some frozen dessert in a new
bucket of gold? Hail down the golf
ball soaring the air? Try anything,
once, that may work.

No comments: