Wednesday, August 3, 2022

14,479. THE COAL FIELDS OF RAZZ-MA-TAZZ

THE COAL FIELDS OF 
RAZZ-MA-TAZZ
I was driving past the coal fields of
Razz-Ma-Tazz today, with Scranton
on my right, and I couldn't think of
anything new to say. Neither could 
I believe I was on my way to another
doctor. Too many incredible things.
-
The new medical facility (its 3rd day 
open) was in Pittston. In an abandoned 
Walmart; not abandoned per se, just
that Walmart had moved to a larger
on just down the road. Off Rt. 81.
We entered Pittston with an hour
to spare.
-
We went down to the Susquehanna
River, but the bridge was out. Couldn't
walk it. No one there either, 'cept two
loiterer types, and a cop sitting in a
car at the Rite-Aid Plaza. I kindly
asked a lady for the time; she said
'Twenty after One.'

No comments: