Wednesday, November 20, 2019

12,307. I HASTEN TO INFORM YOU

I HASTEN TO INFORM YOU
Now, lets go through this quickly,
since there' really no time to waste.
As we sit here, it has already just
now changed from one day, over 
to the next. Sequencing like this is 
very human  -  I don't know why 
they do it, but they do. There are
other factors involved they don't
even realize, bent as they are over
the false twigs of profit and loss,
about everything : Logic and gain,
force and appearance. Let's leave
all that for them; that's how bad
they are. For us, as I started to say,
we've got to slip between the weave
that they've erected, strongly, and
find our way past and through their
barriers of time and place. A long
while ago, (as they would put it)
when I entered this domain, I'd
found a way through what was
there  -  but I see now they've 
switched some matter as they've
moved along  -  all by plan, nothing
not expected  -  but now I've got to
find us, again that way out, that
slippage off, without engaging
them in any way. Be patient.
Stay with me. I'll get it done.

No comments: