Monday, November 4, 2019

12,262. I SHOULD BE SEEKING THIS

I SHOULD BE SEEKING THIS
I'd like to make a film, at
Antioch College, along the
greeny way, in fact. I'd like
to use the sky, in long shot,
like utensils, and drawing
up close into a female face
and eyes. There are just some
things I think of. Walking that
street at the saloon across from
the bookstore. Tables outside,
in the side, and maybe a baleful
of coffee on a nice and sunny day.
Maybe something more; maybe
something less. Idle time like
this makes for ample dreams.
-
I haven't worn a coat like this
in a very long time  -  not that
the one of many-colors didn't
suit me. This one just feels
better. It's magic. Instead of
buttoning it closed, the buttons
are somehow always closed,
and I need to open it up
before it lets me in!

No comments: