Wednesday, March 13, 2019

11,607. I DIDN'T COME FOR TRINIDAD

I DIDN'T COME 
FOR TRINIDAD
Oh tired so tired of this old
declension, I want to be in
Ohio once again. In the 1950's
dewey-edged motel roundabout
at the beginning of the Autumn
days : leaves falling at Antioch
once more. A languid druize of
pizza smell, and a torrid attack
on an old, bookish town. There's
nowhere to go but out of it; The
dairy place beats you on the way
back in. I thought I was the young
guy, but I was the old. When I
got there so many things had
changed. Now I speak, steadily,
for this Chief Winkapenapoosh
guy. He's very revered, and I
get to say what I wish and say
he said it. The pudenda left the
deviance on Tuesday last, while
the remainders of the tribe then
brought the grinders back and
the townsfolk laughed at all they
saw. 'Maronagush paytonda ner
demiate ruscava.' I needed that
etched in stone, and the stonemason
said he would do so gladly.

No comments: