Tuesday, May 29, 2018

10,851. WHEN I WONDER

WHEN I WONDER
When I wonder  -  and sometimes
I do  -  it can be treacherous or not.
I know I always fail at seeing it
right. One way or the other  -
nothing equals anything else, it's
all apart and a difference. My idea
of 'treachery' is probably just, to
say, a  justice. What I mean. To 
even things out, and make them 
fair. In my eyes anyway  -  what
other eyes have I? That's not in
any way 'treachery'. We no longer
implement death penalties, and,
fair to say, if we did, you'd be
gone already. So go ahead then
remind me of the guy I worked
for in 2010. A real germ of a
notion, some Columbia hat-rack
with a shoe for a brain : size and
width, and how much to buy at
cost, by which to sell at profit.
But crooked too, in  a rather
self-righteous way. There was
no movement for me; just dead
meat in equally dead water. I
should have spoke up for
myself, but I never did. That
was not my way; it was his.

No comments: