Monday, April 23, 2012

3600. A CRAPPY TURNAROUND FOR ONE LIFE

A CRAPPY TURNAROUND
FOR ONE LIFE
So you've got me, Harry Jones : I lost
all the memory so very long ago. You
sped the bullet to its target, you laughed
in the face of death. Inquisition; Correction,
and Rehabilitation.
-
 I went back to Plainfield bearing Van Wycke
Brooks. And why not? His historic district and
all those pleasant houses. And now, today,
in this disgusting world, it's not as if
anyone knows of him.
-
The little park that ran across the library: Hideous
shock and Marshall Fieldman. All those vast,
old Jew homes, all that joy of Manufacture
and the management class, now replaced
by thuggish blacks and transponders of all
that noise and the shouts of vile venom.
-
Where have those who know this put
the grace or hid the chains? Is a master-
puppeteer here somewhere hiding? Oh,
you've got me, Harry Jones. I lost all
my memory so very long ago.

No comments: