Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3585. WIRED FOR THE BIG BLAST

WIRED FOR THE BIG BLAST
(Richard Harris, 1984)
"[I can never be alone : my head is crowded,
shit, my brain is crowded like a bedroom. I'm
surrounded. I am wired for the big blast as well,
and anytime. Bring it on. All this bravado! I am
a sexual timebomb. I am always ticking. I am
looking back at nothing. My huge stick is
in your hands. Because, you know, brass
is very delicate, be careful. Brass beads,
these tiny little things. Every girl I have
here has the patience of a lamb. 
Though we've never touseled,
I sure wish we can.
-
This Richard Harris gadfly talk is quoted
word for word, in all his fucking strife I quote. 
Yes, yes, you know, and I was there. I really 
anyway do think he was crazy. Hey, can I get
another drink here, scotch, straight up? A
tumbler, again. Speaking of which, Dick Harris 
again, he says 'my son's cock is much bigger 
than mine  -  the girls are already starting to 
mob the young fucker! I rented a big, 
transatlantic jet for the weekend; 
8,000 pounds for all of us aboard.'
-
'All my pals, bare naked. Screwing,
drinking, smoking weed; going to be
quite a trip across the fucking ocean.
Literally. Fun to see too  -  you know who,
a colorful Irish bar owner and a NY
radio/TV personality most of us know,
running around with their tiny little things
on, a quarter the size of my 16-year old
son's! Ooh-wee! I can't wait! Running
down the ramp at landing, laughing
my fool ass off!']'

No comments: