Tuesday, March 27, 2018

10,670. THE CHINESE TARIFF I REMEMBER

THE CHINESE TARIFF 
I REMEMBER
I pretty much think it's all over now
and I'll have to quit saving moments to
remember : like applesauce cupcakes or
refried beans over a charcoal pumice.
Stuff like that just rots the mind anyway.
As I view life, well, this one, it's not
really worth the flick of a cowboy's
horse's tail. Unless it's good for a cause.
Save the whales has had its day, and
only the drug people say 'up, up and 
away'  -  so where that leaves me is
directionless and without a rudder?
I don't think so. I'm as strong as steel
without a new Chinese tariff on it. I
believe in God, and all God's closet.
There are so many hidden things we've
yet to disclose : storied of kingships,
and the stories they posit of things
to come, and of justice and scales
in another world different from this.

No comments: