Sunday, March 18, 2018

10,639. 5 MOST POPULAR BREEDS OF CATTLE

5 MOST POPULAR 
BREEDS OF CATTLE
I'm going it to do it now 
and it's not that I wasn't 
ready until this moment;
it just never had worked out.
Now the stars are calling.
-
I can hear the fissure of the
deep-space combine sounding.
There's a gentleman somewhere
who is from that strain of two 
headed people  -  and they are
both complex, and seldom seen.
-
I'm thinking we'll have to run
and hide amid hydrangeas, but
the strain of plant and flower
are too many for me to know.
Instead I'll watch the sand 
wash up the beach : all little
broken bottles and pieces of
surf- polished glass.
-
Sometimes everything gets too
rough to handle. I guess that's
when it's best to sound retreat.
I back off the precipice and go
to find a seat. These maneuvers
in the dark are killing me.

No comments: