Saturday, October 4, 2014

5968. LEITMOTIF

LEITMOTIF
Just to show I learned my German  -  all that
crazy literary sense and aufenbergen too.
Here, with me, dog at me left side, one canoe
flipped over on my right, the people are
standing around while the East River sings
to them. A helicopter nearby is landing. I
am witnessing some Brooklyn Broadway
commute, or Queens, or Long Island City.
All that rank, embattled stuff. I've used my
own feet getting here, and at sunlight it's
about 6:25. A ferry plies in, the helicopter
lands. To me left,a little walk off, is the
United nations. I feel like already prone to
a squabble. Some girl walks on my  -  there's
a little tunnel they all have to go through.
I think they're adorable, every last one. 
And I'm happy  -  and for me, that's
saying a lot.

No comments: