Friday, November 8, 2013

4733. GRAND MAL

GRAND MAL
I'm walking the riverbank again  -  sinkholes and
snakes, all that I see. Across the way  -  two kids in 
a local canoe, a fat guy in his belly-boat pushing off
from his backyard, and, on the other shore some
guy taking photos of a girl; the kind in artclass 
assignments. Everyone's a star in those  - 
15 minutes of fame forever.  I slant the
right demeanor to check my bottle 
and see what's left.
-
Here, the Delaware is a slackening host and
I could find Philadelphia, I'd guess, if I floated
a half-day. Over there, Washington's Crossing 
to New Hope, all that crap from the Lambertville
Side. I've been to Frenchtown and to Lumberton
too. Such a big deal I don't know what to do.
-
I'll have a coffee to tone down this slug. Can't
be drunk on a river of blood. I'm walking this
riverbank again thanks to you.

No comments: