Wednesday, November 6, 2013

4728. HIS KID CURVACEOUS

HIS KID CURVACEOUS
I was watching Marlon Brando knocking down
the midwife in Streetcar -  I wasn't impressed at all,
just wanted love that's all. I drove my Chevy Marble
to the station on 49th  -  just looking to pick up something
I'd forgot. It wasn't on my mind, it just was. Now so long
I've read so much stuff I can't understand a word. Somebody
told me today C. K. Williams was dying but then I looked and
it was incorrect  -  his newest book is 'Writers Writing Dying.'
That's all, it's a title. Something to make me smile. I forget
the simile for that  -  like a joke, like a funeral, as an undertaker
burying someone's donated sperm. Oh my God, I love this game.
Here, let me twirl around until I'm dizzy again : Twice Told Tales,
Laughter and Forgetting, To Kill a Mockingbird, and me.
I have lost all faith in mankind's all things while living.

No comments: