Thursday, May 17, 2012

3653. CARLOS, I HAVE THE WILD JONES

CARLOS, I HAVE
THE WILD JONES
(eerie)
The passage I liked the best was the one sung by the
gay priest; the one chasing the boys afterward down
that holy primrose path. That shit makes me sick, and
I once was there. You can puke-proof the attic stairway,
but never the private billiard room with the two beds and
a lamp where the brothers and priests used to send
those selected young boys. Don't tell me. I know.
-
I was there. The only extent of that crap religion
is the extent to which it rots the brain. Every one of
those stupid dogma systems  -  Jew, Catholic, and all
the rest  -  they amount already to buckets of sin
before the party gets started. Oh you don't know
the shape I'm in.
-
Before I was a killer, I was a calm, young boy.
I stayed home when other kids went out to play.
I stayed home, just thinking of you.

No comments: