Friday, May 11, 2012

3645. GASES COMBINED IN DEEP SPACE TO FORM STARS

GASES COMBINED IN 
DEEP SPACE 
TO FORM STARS
I'd believe that if there was no form,
if Truth had a harness or if Heaven
had a door. Otherwise, nothing.  I
abhor those so-sure-of-themselves 
blowhards who proclaim all this
stuff. Science and strict language
wear a strait-jacket made of both
ego and vice.
-
The cup of milk is out for the cat
I never see  -  'Hojo', I call it.
In the morning somehow that cup
is empty; other times - along with
the food and chews I leave it -  there
are but crumbs and shavings left. Or
that's what they look like anyway.
Evidences only  -  see that, science
asshole, see that  -  evidences only.
-
Of what once may have been; of what
once I may have put out; of what once
perhaps the chimerical Hojo consumed;
of what once I may have made up. 
I simply do not know.
-
(And the stars give way to gravity...).

2 comments:

nighthawk said...

Wonderful wonderful Wonderful as W.C might have said. Self righteousness combating righteousness or was it righteousness versus know it alls.

gary j. introne said...

Thanks, NightH. I appreciate your insightfulness as WC appreciates that opened bottle of Philadelphia spirit.