Sunday, November 8, 2020

13,209. SING A SONG OF SIX PENCE?

SING A SONG OF SIX PENCE?
Every asshole in the world will wonder
what will happen now? I see them online
everywhere. Even. Addressing. Me. BUT
I do not care! These are men to whome
I wouldn't 
give the time of day.
-
If anyone is aggrieved, it won't be me,
for I still have elastic dreams. They
spread and wander everywhere: Not 
boxed and not contagious like those of
these idiot political sorts. Poor Baron;
it is for him I probably feel the most.
-
I hope he comes back with the playbook
from Hell and smites Joe Biden as of old:
With a cleaver in the middle of the forehead
while tearing Carmelina Harris in two
from the middle...
-
Well, I said these were elastic dreams,
going everywhere, and wild. What were
you expecting? Teeny people with their
black 'democratic' dreams? (Does anyone
think they can spell that?) It seems the
new twain shall never meet. And I
shall idly bide my time until the
next new spaceship arrives.



No comments: