Sunday, November 22, 2020

13,232. WHY AM I SO TIRED OF ANOMALIES?

WHY AM I SO TIRED 
OF ANOMALIES?
Here's the part I wanted you to see; watch.
When you peel back the paper, another
image appears. They're layered, so it goes
on forever. Well, not forever, I mean more
until the papers run out.
-
It becomes to difficult now for me to
keep track of things. I'd rather the anarchy
that takes place in a bundle : things all
thrown together and a Devil-may-care.
-
I saw some guy the other day ride by:
some gleaming concoction of motorcycle
and girlfriend together. She was on the back.
I wondered where they were going? Just
another country bar, to waste some time?
-
Around here, the whole world is gleaming;
even the running gear and the neglected
sheen of everything seen : barns and sheds,
old cars and horses in a field. What matters
now is that nothing really matters at all.
Everything is an exception, and the
regular world is a bore.

No comments: