Tuesday, July 23, 2019

11,931. U.S. SMELTING & REFINING

U. S. SMELTING & REFINING
I was on the bowling team; league
play at some lanes over by Route 9
at Woodbridge. Nothing much good;
mostly we just drank, and then had
to drive slightly home  -  it was never
far, but  -  still  -  when you've had
too many...things get difficult, and
and there were some nights I couldn't
tell the gutter from the gutter. That's
funny. Know what I mean? Like,
there's a gutter in the lane, for bowling.
And there's one in the street too, and
when you're driving you're supposed
to see that and know the difference and
all and not hit the curb. But I couldn't
hardly see either one, some nights, by
that time to leave, and that was trouble.
Maybe. But I never got pulled over.
Thanks. Even though, on garbage 
nights and things, I hit a few cans.
Back when they used to be metal
too. Oh boy! What noise!

No comments: