Thursday, July 11, 2019

11,899. CONTENT ELIXIR AND BOMBS AWAY BABY

CONTENT ELIXIR AND 
BOMBS AWAY BABY
You've got things to do so
do them - break it all down
to one at a time. The cat sleeps
under the car? The window 
seems dirty again, diffusing 
the sunlight from morning to
when. Oh, lordy, I can't keep 
up so just let me go.
-
Rather than quibble over parking
places, why don't you go to town
and run some races. (You've got
the 5k for Marla's Babies, the 5K
for the Oasis Fund, the Ramble
Relay For Rhoda's Cancer, and
the Roundabout Run for Displaced
Migrants). I think there's a picnic
with each one at the end. One of
those god-awful parks or another.
-
Anyway, I've got to run. No pun.
A 12:30 appointment at the Museum
of Modern Art. It's closed now until
October,  rebuilding and redesign.
They somehow think I'm a plumber,
want to give me a contract. I'll sign.
(One thing at a time).

No comments: