Sunday, July 14, 2019

11,909. RUDIMENTS, pt. 746

RUDIMENTS,  pt 746
(quite simply, all things of the past)
I've always been hard up and
troubled by the things I collect;
piles of rubble and mis-formed
information  That's the way I like
it and no one can tell me different.
I've always known my world to
be the right world. And mostly,
what else is there that's any more
important? As a person lives this
life, if he or she is not convinced
of the rightness of their cause,
then what's the use and why live
it at all? I certainly can see no
pride in being a security guard
or having some new occupation
in AI or Information Management.
What the heck is all that about?
And why? And why now? The
whole stupid world is so scrambled
up by mini-Hitlers that the last
thing we need  -  male or female  -
are those sorts who simply cross
the 't's and dot the 'i's and think
they've done something real.
What a bunch of crap. It's like
being the Pope when there's no
church left. Wearing the pointed
wizard hat, the mitre and the staff,
much like a clown, but a once
holy one of whom now no one
dare talk about or laugh at.
-
Believe me, half the time I'm
sorry for the things I bring up,
but I keep plodding along because
I do know lots of the essential
truths. Much of it I just stay
quiet about, not wishing to
disrupt the plain, ordinary lives
of the average civilian. People
seem to refuse to realize but,
truly, I was dead, and now I live.
The material creation of 'Life'
brings forth many, many
manifestations of mind. Mine
brought forth a train wreck,
and a long coma, equal to
death, from which, after a
period of dark time and
deeply metaphysical journeying
guided by Spirit, I re-emerged,
transformed into what I had
never been before. Time truly
did stop, for me, on Rahway
Avennue. I notice how earthlings
change their clocks twice a
year, thinking to affect time
and effect a new season. I
changed mine, once; and for
forever. Dig?
-
So, what does that mean?
I am ancient, and from
forever. Like a Starman, but
without the star. Humans and
their movie people love all that
star stuff; Starman, ET's and
journeyers. They're made in
the first place because the devil
folk who do all that realize
that people are stupid and will
fall for it all and lay down their
money  -  which they actually
thing exists. (Note: Money is
an illusion. It does not exist,
and can never fully be brought
forth. It is a chimera, which
people vainly chase; a very
mythologized figment). The
problem here is that  -  and
this simply proves the point,
and the perverse vanity of
'Evil'  -  they proceed as if it
was all physical. That's how
stupid they are : as if 'Starman'
and star, and distance, and place,
and physical, all were true things.
They are not. Extended reality
does NOT need place or location.
It does not need THINGS. It
operates, all, without material
manifestation. Silly people.
You have a nice car; but did
I ever tell you it's all been
done before and is already
bald and rusted and decaying?
You watch a lot of sports, but
have I told you that each game
has already been played, is
already concluded, and that
nothing new occurs? Your
false mind is watching
a repeat. I foolish people
could only know enough to
begin creating worlds  -  better
worlds, ideal worlds  -  instead
of coarse 'things,' oh! the
Possibilities would be
enormous.
-
Now, I can go on, and I probably
will. You ARE what you think,
as is said  - so beware. Each
thought you have creates a
sequence, be it good or bad,
and that sequence then creates
a reality; of which you are a
part  -  and an originator of. Truly,
you must operate with care, and
watch well what you think.
You know those soldiers and
warriors and veterans who sit
around the bars and talk of
their exploits? Timeless creations
of valor and warfare. They are
the negative thoughts and visions
of another, and they do not even
realize it. That is how tightly
woven all things are, and that is
the fabric of 'reality' at this
Earth-vibrational level anyway.
Warfare and field-death, and
killing for cause, those are all
ancient enemies of Humankind.
They are nothing to take pride in,
and they add nothing to the story
of Humanity. Things like this
live on, for ages. Those men,
who I mentioned  -  they, again,
do not realize it, and take that
experience as their totality, but
it is NOT theirs at all. It's all
negatives, from another, and
it's really only the tiniest fraction
of their current existence, but they,
in their stupidity, take it all in and
embrace it as their entity. Poor
dead souls. Stuck in place, with
a glue of their own making, and
a glue-production that simply
continues. Quite simply.


No comments: