Tuesday, August 21, 2018

11,090. COLDFORCE, AROUND THE NEW AMENDMENT

COLDFORCE, AROUND 
THE NEW AMENDMENT
I came here alone on the night I
met Winston Salem. What else
am I going to do. Having 'conceived
a realm more real than life?'
-
I never liked men anyway. Something
about them just reeks me out. I need
the finer finesse of a female art : a
female heart : not those skag-happy
punchpokes driving thirty foot trailers
laden with Western-Beef foods. 
-
Tracheotomy? I'll give you one, if
you'dlike, but I'm not staying around
to watch.' I didn't believe I was being
with Nature any more. She tore my
glove hand from my hand.'
-
So then. OK. How now do they say,
'Can I make love to you?' The kid
at the trailer was trying to figure that
out, aloud. I walked over to him, and
said, 'Kid. No one does that anymore,
they never talk like that; nothing but
dead-ass old rock n' roll bull-crap
you're spouting. Get real; now these
guys just take what they want and
and move on.'

No comments: