Sunday, July 1, 2018

10,941. WHAT CAN YOU ADD TO MARY McSHANE?

WHAT CAN YOU ADD 
TO MARY McSHANE?
Let's be very quiet and think? The man with
the washing clothes has come in. He's had
three baths already, in a 14-hour day, and
now he's doing laundry. I don't see anything
strange there, no  -  and the day's not  yet
done. I've heard he also pays to have his
larkspur rubbed. But that only proves the
rich are different than you and me. They'd
probably say 'you and I' anyway. Someone
reported a '96 Acura stolen again. That's
a fairly accurate description.
-
One guy I know, he collects cereal boxes;
has probably a hundred. All empty but
otherwise in perfect shape  ;  He keeps the
tops square, and never rips the opening.
I asked him once, 'Would they be more
valuable if they had the contents still in
them?' he couldn't answer for sure, and
said he just didn't know. I wondered what
he did with the stuff he removed.
-
This fellow, he was once married to this
Mary McShane  -  said it was a great time
while it lasted. About 6 years. Then she ran
off with an altimeter mechanic who worked
for Boeing. She hated Washington State, and
eventually just left him there. Now she gives
piano lessons at the YMCA.

No comments: