Sunday, September 27, 2015

7220. NOT SURE ABOUT THAT

NOT SURE ABOUT THAT
No, not, and the Viceroy is coming for dinner and
all I have is this soup : where am I to turn? The little
take-out place around the corner from MOMA maybe 
can help me, but their stuff is always so hot. If I
ask for no spice, they'll throw it at me. Fiery
pepper powder can ruin one's afternoon.
-
Instead, I can roll some onions and order in : Pop Tarts
maybe can do for dessert? (No, stupid, I think not).
Oh, so confusing; if I only had an inkling of what to 
do. I'll call Lana in 5b. She always knows this stuff.
This guy calls himself 'Viceroy', but I think it's a
fake title  -  he says he works for Random House
but a Bennet Cerf he ain't  -  more like a bowling
champ at the Wing-Dong Palace League Hotel.
-
Right over here, just as well, I can ask Ponchitta Pierce
or Megan Marshak. All neighbors whom I've known quite
well. Why not, and what the hell?

No comments: