Friday, March 27, 2015

6530. GRUMPLED AND RUMPLED AND READY FOR SIN

GRUMPLED AND 
RUMPLED AND 
READY FOR SIN
'Cept you can't find any these days. When everything's 
allowed, nothing really is  -  charlatans drinking rainwater 
from the spout, maybe. Even in Katmandu they're lining up
at Kwik-Check I've been told by my crippled friend at
National Geographic. Funny thing, he's qualified for nothing
at all, and they only hired him because he's lame. Head start
on the head's up, I guess. Now he takes photos of international
clowns all the world around  -  on their dollar. I'd rather the old
bare-breasted native women, myself, but those days are gone,
gone, gone, long gone. Here the bulbous clouds are lining up
all white and fluffy again  -  that too reminds me of old. The
sky used to mean something. Now it means nothing at all.

No comments: