Tuesday, March 24, 2015

6513. GOOD SAMARITAN GOES HOME

GOOD SAMARITAN 
GOES HOME
'Let me wash my hands of all this crap first, just
a moment, before we go. I get so tired of all this
rescue and booster stuff. Can't these people ever 
help themselves?' The little dog alongside me 
was walking along, looking up with that 'dog-heaven'
gaze they sometimes give. I knew already I could
understand without speaking back. We are souls
aligned to something magic, something else.
'It's only because your heart is good, I suppose,
but sometimes I swear you bring these things on 
yourself.' I spoke that back to my companion,
who now really was washing hands.
-
The world is composed of Power and Innocence;
between those two poles, shades of being exist
that have less consequence than you'd think.
Innocence always causes the problems, and
Power always corrupts itself in trying to
find, and manage, a supposed solution
better just left alone.

No comments: