Sunday, March 15, 2015

6476. HORNSCHWAGER AND BORNIEFF

HORNSCHWAGER 
AND BORNIEFF
Here are the lemmings. And all the things
associated with that idea. An idea is not
always an ideal, though some are. Are you
not glad of that : that things can be so different
and separate. As I separate good ideas from
bad there are some that fall just in the middle.
And in the middle of sorting them out, to tell
them apart, I have to realize that many of the
distinctions are purely subjective at best. Best
I soon explain this title above, no? Hornschwager
and Bornieff, well they were once the jewelry
firm on the ground level of the building I lived
in at the corner in the lower eastside where I was.
Then. Then they got broken into  -  a horrible
robbery  -  and both of these guys were killed.
Yes, I mean, shot to death defending their
store's merchandise. Not even themselves,
or their own  -  just things owned by the
small store they'd always given their
lives to. Just goes to figure : the
art of dedication isn't all it's
pumped up to be.

No comments: