Saturday, March 21, 2015

6504. YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT SO WHY AREN'T YOU DOING IT?

YOU KNOW HOW TO 
DO IT SO WHY AREN'T 
YOU DOING IT?
Seems as though I've heard that five hundred
times, directed at me. Baseball, school work,
mathematics, painting, sex, car repair, clothing,
even playing piano. By God I'm now about
sick of it all! I'm not doing it because I'm
not doing it? Bartelby? I prefer not to?
Who even presumes to know what I'm
doing? How's that for gumption?
-
Way too many questions. Now it's Springtime,
and the first thing that opens up are people's 
junk piles. Any warm day now, you start seeing
those signs  -  every forlorn pole and corner :
Garage sale, Rummage sale, Estate sale, now!
Getting ride of stuff? They know how to do
it so why aren't they doing it? Same old creeps,
same old sales, same old every old weekend.

No comments: