Tuesday, March 24, 2015

6514. OH WELL NOW I'M DONE

OH WELL NOW I'M DONE
I've decided to speak for the nation of the dead,
those impaled on ideology without thought and
certainty without doubt. You may well be alive, 
yes, each dwindling stick of you, but you are
dead nonetheless. The hatchet of bluster has
cut down your tree of Humanity.
-
I allow : you may park your idiot car in any 
carport you choose, under any arbor you desire.
You car will never turn off, yet you will leave it,
running, while you walk about your errands and
comport yourself with devilish fever collecting
your goals. I pity your very blood as it runs
in your veins and body seed and soul.
-
There is nothing more tendentious than fire  - it
burns and seeks and consumes and destroys. That
feeling, deep in the pit of your throat, that
malicious 'heartburn' you seek to quench,
it is not that at all  -  it's the flames of your
fire consuming that soul.

No comments: