Saturday, March 22, 2014

5202. MY MAIN-FRAME CHANGE

MY MAIN-FRAME CHANGE
My moonlight on your chin : oh God how I love you.
The dark trees along the river's edge, they amass 
themselves between light and shadow, shade and 
darkness. I can see nothing else. There's nothing
else to see anyway. And this matter at hand,
whatever it may be, is useless after all.
-
Without quarrel I have lived this filthy life - a sordid
intelrude between one death and another, between
a life and another try at same. Now, now, I ask for
nothing. I want nothing. Little given, little taken back.
-
My scrimmage at the goal-line includes no baggage
nor any tickets for other destinations. I am nothing
but a candle here, representing all that I have been.
I sought only Goodness and the hearts of men  -  and
have (somehow now) found all of that and more.
All of that, and so much more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like it and will read it again. and it will say somthing else then. ...in him a well of living water...