Thursday, October 31, 2013

4716. LET ME HAVE A STARTER

LET ME HAVE A STARTER
Cap gun ragamuffin Coney Island baby : I remembered
all that from a grade-school primer, the kind they use
today. Every tenth word a regular fucking shit-ass
profanity, cloaked and swaddled in perverse, smooth
intention. 'We don't want no kids growin' up to be babies.'
Yeah, okay, what he said, sure.
-
I noticed they paved the park. Now they can call it a
parkway. I noticed they put up a big sign which reads
'Park'  -  with an arrow. But it goes nowhere, except just
to a parking deck filled with cars at $29.95, 12 hours.
What the Hell is that to mean? Post-modernism with an edge?
-
I iced down the furnace right after I heated up the ice shed.
I licked a stamp right after I punched the clock. Egads.

No comments: