Saturday, June 16, 2018

10,898. PLENTY TO DISILLUSION

PLENTY TO DISILLUSION
I have the deep-state remedy hiding
in my carport right now. It's a dark
green Chevrolet bomb that ticks on.
We polish it daily with smirk.
-
There's a list of Senators' wives 
and lovers I'd like you to see. These 
petcock flybys are nothing really;
now and then they swarm by seeking
money and rallies and picnics. We
can take that all down with gas.
-
Outside the cannery, there's a candlelight
vigil now scheduled for Tuesday. I'll be
there, but only remotely; connected by
contact from on-line plants in the crowd.
Nothing will take so very long.
-
They call this a protection-racket. I'd
imagine they're half right; the racket part,
maybe. Goons are never unconvinced,
and they always think things will
be going their way. 

No comments: