Monday, August 3, 2015

6970. THE WISE MAN IS WISE, BUT THE BOUNDARIES ARE CHEAP

THE WISE MAN IS WISE, BUT 
THE BOUNDARIES ARE CHEAP
When you say random, there's nothing random at all  -  
circumstances change, yes, but where you walk it is
already written. You cannot change the steps.
-
Not too distant, the blue of the water spills itself,
falling into the commerce which has ruined this
world. Barricades and barriers will keep you from
your shoreline  -  money comes first, please understand.
-
And that is why people die in wars : to vouchsafe for
others the right of return  -  dollars and values have no
sense at all, and all war in senseless. No matter; yet 
we go into debt to wait and stand by to die.
-
I really don't know who I would slap down first,
were we to meet. Peter Minuit, or Peter Stuyvesant.
I know where they were, and I know where they are,
what I don't understand is their day or their hour.
How could they have done these things to me?

No comments: