Monday, August 10, 2015

7007. WE CROSS THE ANTICS WITH LEISURE TIME

WE CROSS THE ANTICS 
WITH LEISURE TIME
And then what? So, like babies, we kiss and make up?
Or I let you tell me about the other guys you're seeing,
where you go, who they are and what they do? Not too
thankful for any of that, thanks. I wear your red scarf,
just to see what it feels like, and five guys want me to
go with them. So soon? I feel like Lance Loud in an
episode from Hell. I'm as confused as the next guy.
-
You hand me a book of libels, and tell me it's a big
seller at Saks. I look at it and say, 'I only read books
which were bought at Scribners.' Dead-locked, like a
check-mate at some park chess-table, we go nowhere.
-
If it's right it's right. You'd know what I want, what drink
to order. I'd know all your sizes and the things you like the
best. We'd cuddle and kiss, and make up the rest. 'That's the
only kiss and make up I like,' you say. Oh, how funny is that!

No comments: