Wednesday, March 22, 2023

16,163. MECHANICAL MILKMEN ARE ALL DYING OFF

MECHANICAL MILKMEN 
ARE ALL DYING OFF
It's that time of the seasons now when things
change off  - a three day respite, perhaps, from
anything at all  -  the land is open and dead, yet
fraught with all that will be new. Let us raise a
toast to that. At Least. Well do something.
-
All around us, gentle, chosen ones, are idiots
and fools knowing pretty much of nothing. In
the darling morning, they eat their Bingo chips
but not each other. Destitute sailors fall over;
Popeye cannot find his Olive Oyl.
-
I've painted ne fences with a whitewash of blood.
If it took me all Winter I swore I'd get it done, and
I did. Now I can be a wildman again : I want no
entreaties. I am going on my rampage any day,
and will not by stopped but by Death.
-
Any dogfaces trying to outdo me will
come up a poor second. The new leaves and
the new forest growth will bury their sorry asses.

No comments: