Monday, October 1, 2018

11,205. RUDIMENTS, pt. 458

RUDIMENTS, pt. 458
(ivory tower people make me laugh)
I can't say I ever knew what
insight was, though I felt I
had a few. Moving along,
through the ranks of growing,
a rainy-day sort of dimness
was always present, and it 
was just something I did
have to shake. I don't know
by what means kids do any 
of that today  -  or even if
they do  -  but I know 
how it went for me : one
scratchy new layout, each
time. One new drawing over
the last one erased. 
-
I guess Avenel was no place
for hesitation  -  or maybe it
was. Maybe that's ALL it was.
It was the sort of location that
you didn't really have to DO
anything in. I knew people
who finished school at 18 or
whatever it was, and were 
still at home 20 years later,
putzing around, gunslinging
in some imaginary world. It
was all about something
different for each : for me it
meant leaving town like the
borders were burning. But,
it all ended in a tie, I guess.
-
It took me, in all fairness to
myself, until about age 40 to
say I was really ready; had
my ideas in order. Before
that it had all been absorption, 
just taking this things, caressing
a gem here and there, and 
throwing off a lot of crud too.
I never saw 'Existence' as
about 'being' something. 
I just saw it as 'being.' Like
those people who used to go
around saying 'God' is a verb, not
a noun (Buckminster Fuller).
 Period. It was very different. Now
people get condemned not for the
value of their work or intention,
but for their label. Period again. 
There's no discussion, there's
no debate  -  which would mean
acceptance of the other person's
conclusion and determinations.
Instead, it's a shut-off, somehow
done by mob in the name of freedom. 
'He's a .........' whatever it may be.
Or whatever he or she may be
accused of, mob accused, of.
There's no reasonable defense
left to anything; the swabbing
sponge, instead of picking things
up, is just saturated and leaking
the same old things right back 
onto the table, and endlessly.
Others scramble to busily make
new definitions and categories
so as to continually snare any
others left. It's all fairly gross,
yet the ones doing it think 
there's nothing gross at all
in what 'they' do.
-
I didn't learn any of this crap
intentionally, myself. It was all
forced upon me by the outer
world. Sometime between 
quarter-to-twelve and forty,
figuratively speaking, the 
entire deal got switched up.
I ended up in another world
entire from the way they
all had said it would be. Now,
realizing no one ever knew
anyway what the heck it was
all about, nor what they were
talking about, I know it's simply
that people  - teachers and
many others  -  get money just
to talk shit. That's the way the
world is set up. They run it.
We get the detritus they leave
as false opinion and are then
supposed to make our doctrine
from that. Well rock-a-bye baby
on the tree-top, but I was never
buying. That's exploitation too.
That's abuse as much as any.
-
There are these guys over in
Linden/Roselle, in the really
crummy old black section 
where they've let the whites
take over  -   by their own 
lethargy letting the white 
developers have everything
and to stuff them into the usual
projects and hovels by which
an entire race of people has
been destroyed  -  who stalk
the parking lots of these
supermarket plazas and stuff,
taking the shopping carts from
people, out at their cars. No 
one, or if so very seldom, 
ever objects, because it's an
intimidating scene (I've
watched it a few times, and
did so again today while 
waiting). See, each of those
carts has a quarter, which
the person with the cart put
in the slot when they got the
cart  -  and which they'd get
back, as the quarter would
pop back out when the cart
is returned to the cart-hold.
But they never get to do that.
These guys, instead, get the
carts. I watch them. They
retrieve, as I figured, say
30 carts an hour. At 25 
cents per cart, that's like
7 bucks an hour. It works,
if you're already on the 
dole, have nothing else 
to do, and can power-up
to withstand the odd 
awkwardness of the 
encounter. It interests 
me anyway. And I 
wonder why isn't that 
called something? Why
is not the exploitative
behavior of those who 
build these places and
force people into these types
of situations ever called out?
Why are not fingers pointed
at them, and why are they
not dragged away and called
pouty names. I'm sick of them.
and if all these cards are now
supposedly on the table, (while we
let the house of cards itself crumble),
let me say this as well : I'm sick of
make-up and the 'industry' of
'beauty.' I'm sick of the sex and
and the exploitation and the 
ignorance being peddled at every 
turn, and then applauded. I'm
sick of business men with minds 
like daggers fragging other people
so they can make a buck, let alone 
a quarter; and enslaving entire 
races by what they build. I'm
sick of the accusers who accuse but
let these people have a pass; and of
the screamers too. I'm sick of the
bastards in the entertainment
industry and the corporate 
boardrooms, man and women,
and the beauty and fashion and
grooming industry. Those who 
do this. Those who can gauge
a human soul by how much
money they can make off of
their flailing, enslaved minions.
I'm sick of all the politics of
little minds and the slimy creeps
who take part. No one goes after 
them? I wonder why not? What is 
it that's so essential to this 
country that geeks in suits and
skirts can sit behind tables and
peer out at others and accuse?
Why aren't they in concentration
camps of their own devising?
Why do we let them roam
freely? Why is no action taken?
-
These questions are never asked;
because there's no garnering
mob support for those sorts of
ideas. No one to point a finger
and say 'you did this, he did that,
he does this, she is that.' They
clam up when things are not
'their' way. It's all so perverse.
-
I don't know what's next in this
wonderland rollercoaster to Hell
that's now called America. But I
do know that IF I have an opinion
about something it's unlike most
others and I have not much an
interest in putting it out  -  unless
you have a whim to begin giving
me all those quarters that I'll never
be giving back to you, being more 
that happy, I guess, to take your 
filthy lucre. I live, right now, in 
a land where even a sparrow is
ashamed to drop a load upon it.
-
How has it come that we've allowed
our lands to be taken from us, by
governments which allow and
foster destruction? Have we no
brains. How is it that every fourth
person you meet, maybe even every
third, works in some capacity FOR that
government and lives off tax dollars
while supplanting that destruction, 
pollution, death, and exploitation? To
the extent that, after the lands and
rivers are taken from us, THEY can
then post signs forbidding us to eat
from them BECAUSE they've fouled 
and poisoned those waters for us?
What is that all about, and why am I
I paying midget men and women
to do this? Why aren't they all
rounded up and taken away, muzzled
and hog-tied, and thrown into those
fetid waters they've made for us, until 
they are stomped, smothered and
extinguished? Where is that outrage?
Tell my why there are no televised,
roundtable, bullshit, screaming
discussions of any of that? 
Go ahead, I dare you.
-
So, among the things I wish to
   know  -  while the caterwaulers and 
the hijacked 'voters' and feminettes
wail for the cameras, is when did Water
become something untouchable and
toxic to us  -  thanks to these 'powers 
that be'? Why aren't the police the
rounding up their employers? Why
are not the candy-ass cops, instead
of getting paid to stand around all 
day and 'guard' the very road and
development processes which are 
killing us all, why are they not arresting
Municipal officials for breach of
public trust? Why can signs be put
up everywhere, about leash laws and 
dog waste and thousand dollar fines,
while the real killers and polluters
and thieves and cheats run free 
through town hall, while morons
would rather watch hearings on
TV? Who's running this disgusting
mess of things anyway, and why
isn't it US? You'd think people had
nothing better to do then be picked off.
And, you know what  -  they don't.













No comments: