Thursday, August 31, 2017

9896. WHEN I CATCH

WHEN I CATCH
When I catch whatever I catch, I will skin
and hang it on  a nearby tree. My inner
Daniel Boone will need to re-surface for
that point, but I'm pretty sure it will. We
can scant look away for the texture of
lawns and gardens. I notice another
Atlantic City bus is loading up with
no one on it, and it won't be me. Not
even a Bolt Bus for two bucks a roll
will bring me there. Those Chinese 
constabularies are everywhere, and 
Chinese drivers, I make note, are apt 
to fall asleep at the wheel. But, now
excusing myself, back to Daniel Boone: 
He was kind of a rudderless sort who
sought his satisfaction in the smallest
of ways. Men like that often just end up
always getting whatever they've sought;
it runs like that for all of their days.

No comments: