Monday, August 14, 2017

9838. MY BOMBSHELL, I DROP FOR YOU

MY BOMBSHELL, 
I DROP FOR YOU
Listen swingframe bullshit centrifuge
I'm already so sick of you like I'm sick
of death, and water, and harm, and life.
And like the pickle barrel of brine, threading
a notion in the salty, dark time, I can only
say, 'go home, why don't you, go home.'
-
If that's from where you ever left : which
fact will be vouched for by no one like me,
having never seen your tepid face nor heard
your tepid words. Cowards. You are dull.
-
But, having been promised and seduced into
believing all these things, I can see you go
willingly forth. I saw today 'KPop' for peace.
a thousand stupid Koreans at the south massed
to listen to pop drivel to keep a war from
happening. And oh so yes, that'll do it.
-
Like anything else, an idea as stupid as dung.
In this country those hordes are the same sorts
of people  -  after a rally in Charlottesville  -
a mass of people and twisted youths take to
celebratory dancing in the street. An 'anti'
guy mows them down with a car. A part of
me, (quite frankly), wants to say 'Good! Drain
the gutter of the fools.' Another part realizes
fetishes such as evil, harm, ideology, and deceit.
-
So much for the heat. Who is anyone, and I repeat,
anyone, to alter history, to change the recollection,
to remove all concept  -  be it a statue or any other
frank memorial? What are these people's problems?
-
And what is really wrong with them, in this late day
and age? Too much sugar, or too much stupid? Or
maybe the idiot-pablums of how they were raised  -
all that he pending geekology of Sesame Street 
childhoods willing to withstand nothing but for 
rhyme and laughter and a dance to pleasure's
principals. Too many orgasms? Too much fun?
-
So now I come, to ask you  -  you tell me. What
is it? Trying to fiercely re-take and re-own any
altered narrative is simply not right. Not today,
not tonight. So, the next time you're 'dancing'
in the street for ideology that can't be beat, and
if you notice a swiftly arriving car  -  drop your
self-absorption and get out of the way. Deal?


No comments: