Friday, January 31, 2020

12,518. ALWAYS TAKEN CARE

ALWAYS TAKEN CARE
I've always taken care with the
little things I've handled and mostly
let the big things slide. Figuring they
were expansive enough as it was to
take care of themselves. Concepts
and derivations alike. Not that
there's any motivation for me
to do either. Each foot in a
different world?
-
I can't slice tomatoes, and I've
never cooked a thing. I'd rather 
starve than eat, given to choice,
of course, by necessity only. I've
never been a refugee, so I've never
faced that point.
-
Once, I heard of rumors  -  old and
fading things, like 'Moxie' when it was
a drink, back then, with Coke and
Pepsi. Mello-Rolls once; same deal.
Tumbleweeds; Depression shacks;
Ricketts and starving horses. I've
had a fortunate life, I suppose.

No comments: