Thursday, November 29, 2018

11,352. WASH AND WEAR OPINIONS

WASH AND WEAR OPINIONS
This man has signals for eyes and
two left hands  -  in definite conflict
with each other. No one ever wants
to sell him gloves. I guess there's
something about a pestilence of
choice like that : wash and wear
opinions, like those old pants used
to be. What the heck was that?
-
Sitting in this pathetic diner, in
this place they call Linden  -  as
if it meant anything anyway  -  
wreck of ruin and a reckless 
mess. I think everyone's Polish,
or it seems a lot. The things they're
eating, and all the stuff they sell;
pretty weird to me. From where
I sit right now, in any direction
I go, there's a Polish Grocery
Store and Polish Meats.
-
They make coffee here like thin
ice. I always thought coffee should
be almost a solid block of dark matter
that you could drink. Good luck with 
that idea now. It'll never work out.
Like a wash and wear opinion.
I guess.

No comments: