Sunday, November 25, 2018

11,343. SITUATIONAL ETHICS ARISE AGAIN

SITUATIONAL ETHICS 
ARISE AGAIN
Force majeur? What the heck is
that? I don't even want to know
the meaning. Better things are
written on the backs of cereal
boxes  -  and that's not saying
much. 'Hey Kids! LIBRARY 
Days are here! Send this coupon,
(Oh, go on, clip it out first) and
be the first in your school to
earn a book!'  Huh? What?
-
Again, I want to bring up
other matters  -  the way the
seashore seems to attract mostly
the lost, and people who really
should be elsewhere. How the
rash of car-jackings must be
over, like airline crashes  -  or
maybe they're just never spoken
of these days. Indonesia? Huh?
-
'I've painted most everything
I ever could,' I stated, 'except
a doorway out of here. Now,
boy, wouldn't that be real?'

No comments: