Tuesday, March 21, 2017

9313. I HATE JAZZY ART

I HATE JAZZY ART
And, yes, the streets these days are
full of it : like an Andy Warhol laser
to the brain. Items remarked in their
subterfuge : metal trees in the space
of a park, a false fire burning in the
guts of a manufactured deer. I just 
don't know. But I do know the million
dollar ladies will keep coming to see
it, with their real-fur brassieres and
their candy-colored panties  -  the
limp and the blimp, together.
-
For now they build museums for
these very-certain things : the suave
element of fashion and style combined
to produce the auction and art of the
social and wine. Lined up for canapes
neath their canopies, while their drivers
wait in the cars. Time loses its meaning
when its only on a wrist. I hate jazzy
art, and this is the worst of it. A hundred
afternoon ladies, each raring at the bit.

No comments: