Wednesday, August 29, 2012

3868. MAKING THE WINDS WITH A PIECE OF THE GODS

MAKING THE WINDS WITH
A PIECE OF THE GODS
Have you heard me once before? I spoke to
you through thunder. Now, I too am old and
tired, as angry as that volcano, but as spent
as the calmest sea. Once I awaken and reclaim
these dismal powers, well, then, watch out!
-
Have you read my words? Mine was the missive
cut into stone  -  remember? Many words (things
I do not use but for your benefit) about many,
basic things. You are of Mankind, and I must
somehow instruct. But oh, I am so tired now.
-
Yet here's a clue for now : my whereabouts are
everywhere. I am in you, and you are of God.
Me, we, all that. Those thinnest pages of tissue,
they serve alike for the grand book you try and
decipher, and - just as well - for the matter of which
you are made. Your tissue is my skin, and, in the
same fashion, my skin is of your tissue. All so
vast and confusing; you will never find out.
-
Just have faith, and seek Love and Understanding first.

No comments: